Anonymous said: TAG! You're it! Post 10 random facts about yourself and then pass this along (anon or off anon) to 10 of your favorite blogs
- I sprained my pinky finger because of break dancing.
- I sprained my toe because of break dancing.
- If you asked me to roast a turkey for you, I will pour Dr. Pepper on the turkey before roasting. It’s good!
- Was a back up dancer for a talent show in high school.
- I ate breakfast with an Asian comedian and actor when I was in elementary.
- I was born into a wealthy family.
- My birth name was name by my 1st brother-in-law.
- I get grumpy if I don’t eat well or sleep well.
- English is not my first language.
- One of the main dancers for ballroom dance club in high school.
Laughing at my own voice. My friend said it’s adorable. wth
- ARIES ☆☆☆ YU-GI-OH!
- TAURUS ☆☆☆ NARUTO SHIPPUDEN
- GEMINI ☆☆☆ ELFEN LIED
- CANCER ☆☆☆ SAILOR MOON
- LEO ☆☆☆ ONE PIECE
- VIRGO ☆☆☆ OURAN HIGHSCHOOL HOST CLUB
- LIBRA ☆☆☆ DRAGONBALL Z
- SCORPIO ☆☆☆ BLACK BUTLER
- SAGITTARIUS ☆☆☆ FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST
- CAPRICORN ☆☆☆ ATTACK ON TITAN
- AQUARIUS ☆☆☆ NEON GENESIS EVANGELION
- PISCES ☆☆☆ FREE!
Drunk and lost a bet. Friend dare me to sing “Goodbye My Love” for him. lol
You don’t need to buy me expensive things or take me out to dinner every night or even every weekend. I don’t need the world or want the world. I want the little things. If you push my hair out of face or rub my back. Or if you randomly kiss my cheek. Or text me randomly saying you miss me. Or if you make a tweet about me or post a picture of us. Then that’s all I care about. I want the little things. I care way more about that, than anything else.